Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 7th: Working away at the LCHR! =)

This Thursday was very productive. I was able to work on multiple projects in the office.

Some of these projects included: boxing up LCHR files, organizing things for the move to the City Building, and shredding (lots and lots of shredding). =)

I was happy to help with some of the mundane work around the office because I know it frees up time for Margie, Angie, and Regina to work on cases. These ladies do a lot work with few resources, and I am impressed to witness how they are able to go through so many cases in a year, especially without a LCHR director replacement.

Throughout the afternoon, I was able to talk with Angie about the cases she was working on at the time. Her willingness to explain and share information about the LCHR and her cases was an unique privilege, and I am happy for what this internship has shown me over the last semester while I interned at the LCHR.

No comments:

Post a Comment